provides your business with continual proactive
computer maintenance allowing you and your staff
to focus on what you do best rather than trying to
keep your IT operational
Why is having a managed service better than a break-fix arrangement?
Leaving your network in the hands of the Gods or to luck can prove disastrous. It would be same as owning a car and just driving it, not regularly checking the oil, tyre pressure, radiator water, monitoring the car temperature, the fuel gage, etc. just driving. Soon you will find that not monitoring and fixing where needed those vital components will soon get you in the soup or at least cost you more in the long run.
The same applies to your network. Don’t monitor and ensure the security protection is doing it’s job and you could be infected with a nasty trojan stealing passwords or spamming from your network. Not monitoring the backup everyday to ensure it’s actually working can be fatal to your business, only to find out months later that the backup has not been working. Not regularly optimising each computer so that over time these units do not “slow down” because of clogged file systems. The list goes on and on…
With a managed service arrangement not a day goes past where you systems are not being monitored and maintained. Your network is continually managed by professional IT engineers that know exactly how to best take care of it.
The Benefits Are Obvious:
- You’ll practically eliminate expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place.
- You’ll avoid expensive trip fees while receiving faster support. Our remote monitoring software will enable us to access and repair most network problems right from our offices. No more waiting around for an engineer to show up!
- How does faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime sound to you? Under this program, that is exactly what we’ll deliver. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will make sure your computers stay in tip-top shape for maximum speed, performance, and reliability.
- You will have ALL the benefits of an in-house IT department WITHOUT all of the costs. As a ReliableIT customer, you’ll have access to knowledgeable support staff that can be reached immediately should you have any kind of problem or question.
- Have more predictable IT costs. With our clients on Reliable IT Managed Services, 82% of their IT Service costs over the past year have been predictable costs. So now you can budget for network support just like rent or insurance.
- You will sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched and kept out of your network.
- You will safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- You’ll finally put a stop to annoying pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled so you don’t have to worry about it.
Think About This…
What else in your business is more valuable that the data on your network? Just imagine how devastating it would be to lose it! That’s why have a properly managed IT service is so important. We regularly backup your data, monitor your network, provide user support and manage your network security to make sure your data is safe and secure.
So what is it that we actually do?
Temporary files cleanup Microsoft Patch Management
Malware protection management Hard disk health monitoring
Low hard disk space monitoring Availability monitoring
Monthly email report File restores from backup
Asset Management Asset Tracking
Remote fix Website monitoring
Image backup management Monthly phone conference
Quarterly file backup restore testing Adding/Removing users to IT systems
3rd Party common application patching High CPU usage monitoring
High RAM usage monitoring Vendor Management
Printer Management Router Management
If you are interested in any of our ReliableIT Managed Services please contact one of our friendly
staff on (02) 8188 9777 or [email protected] and we will get back to you in short order.
Hear it from our Clients
Neil Sweeney, Managing Director – Allied Members Credit Union Limited, Parramatta NSW
“For an organisation our size what we thought was really valuable was having that personal contact with the guys who had a stake in the business, rather than going through helpdesk…. We were looking for someone who’d be more of a partner rather than someone that comes in, provides the equipment and maintains it and reacts when we ask a question. We were looking for someone who understands our business needs and ELSCOMM did, they picked a system we were comfortable with using.”
“With ELSCOMM’s ReliableIT service they were able to detect two degrading hard drives and replace them at a convenient time. In other circumstances these drives would have gone undetected and eventually crashed. Now that can add 24-48 hours downtime for these users just in getting the new hardware, reinstalling all the programs and reconfiguring all the applications.”